What to Expect
We are here to help take care of the many non-life threatening emergencies that are common among adults and children of all ages (including infants). We do our best to keep the paperwork to a minimum so that you can get on with getting better.
- You will need to complete 3 forms: Registration, Financial Agreement and Credit Card Authorization. Please bring Photo ID, Insurance Card and Credit Card with you.
- We participate with most major insurance plans. Please ask for more information.
- If you need care after a motor vehicle accident, we will ask you to pay for services at the time of your visit. We will provide you with all the necessary documentation you will need to submit a claim to your insurance company.
- If you need care for a worker's compensation injury, we will work with your employer to ensure your claim is completed properly to expedite processing.
- Employers are invited to contact us to set up accounts for their employees.